Google has recently announced that businesses can now add social media links to their Google Business Profiles. This is a great way for businesses to connect with customers on the platforms they use most.
To add social media links to your Business Profile, you will need to:
- Go to your Business Profile.
- Click Edit profile.
- Under Business information, click Contact.
- Click Social profiles.
- Select the social media platform you want to add a link to.
- Enter the web address of your social media profile.
- Click Save.
You can add one link per social media platform. For example, you could add a link to your Facebook page, Twitter profile, and Instagram account.
Once you have added your social media links, they will be displayed on your Business Profile under the Contact section. This will make it easy for customers to find and follow you on social media.
Adding social media links to your Business Profile is a great way to:
- Increase brand awareness
- Generate leads
- Drive traffic to your website
- Improve customer service
If you have a Google Business Profile, I encourage you to add your social media links today. It’s a quick and easy way to connect with more customers and grow your business.
Here are some additional tips for adding social media links to your Business Profile:
- Make sure the links you add are active and up-to-date.
- Use relevant keywords in the link descriptions to help people find your profiles.
- Keep your social media profiles active and engaging. This will encourage people to follow you and interact with your content.
By following these tips, you can use social media links to boost your business’s online presence and reach more customers.